Vintage Ceiling Fans Are Coming Back – Here’s Why
Ceiling fans are more than just a way to cool down your home. They add charm and style to the decor. They also provide a way to bring nature into your home.
Vintage ceiling fans can be especially enchanting, because of their unique designs and beautiful finishes. They’re also more energy efficient than many modern fans, so you don’t have to worry about high electricity bills!
Here are some of the best vintage ceiling fans to choose from:
- 1 Vintage Ceiling Fans Are Coming Back – Here’s Why
- 1.1 Ceiling fans are more than just a way to cool down your home
- 1.2 Vintage ceiling fans add charm and style to the decor
- 1.3 Some of the best vintage ceiling fans to choose from
- 1.4 Hunter Fan Company 52313 Hepburn Indoor Ceiling Fan
- 1.5 Hunter Fan Company 53091 Builder Deluxe Indoor Ceiling Fan
- 1.6 Emco Low Profile Ceiling Fans – EF-SL3072W Full Size Polished Nickel
- 1.7 These vintage ceiling fans will really improve your home’s decor
Ceiling fans are more than just a way to cool down your home
They can also add beauty, style and elegance to any room of the house. There are many different styles to choose from; modern or traditional, if you want something bold or something understated, there’s a fan out there for you!
Fan blades come in various materials such as wood, metal or plastic so it’s easy for homeowners who want something unique that reflects their personal taste without having to spend too much money on custom installations like chandeliers or stained glass windows cost thousands of dollars per square foot when they were first made centuries ago but today they’re affordable enough even middle class families have them installed inside their homes and they’re a great way to add some flair and personality.
Vintage ceiling fans add charm and style to the decor
They are a great way to add personality to your home and they can be used in almost any room of your house. The best part is that they are very affordable compared to other types of fans on the market today!
Ceiling fans are a great way to add flair to any room in your house. They can help you save money by lowering your electric bill and they can also help you stay cool during the hot summer months.
Some of the best vintage ceiling fans to choose from
These fans can be found in many different styles, so you’ll want to make sure that you choose one that will match the decor of your house.
- Hunter – The Hunter Original is a classic design and has been around since 1932. It’s available in both oiled bronze and polished nickel finishes, and can be mounted with or without light kit.
- Emco – This brand has been around since 1922 and produces high quality products at affordable prices, making them a top choice for those who want something stylish but don’t want to pay too much for it!
- Emerson Ceiling Fans With Lights – These fans have been around since 1892 when they were first manufactured by Charles Osborne in Ohio City, Ohio (now part of Cleveland). They’re known for their modern look while still keeping true to traditional style elements such as scrollwork details on each blade tip or ball-style finials at each end cap.
Hunter Fan Company 52313 Hepburn Indoor Ceiling Fan
The Hepburn Indoor Ceiling Fan is a great addition to any room in your home, whether it’s an attic or a living room. It has five blades and two speed settings, which allow you to control how much air gets moved around. It comes with an easy-to-install remote control so that you can adjust the fan from anywhere in the room.
- CONTEMPORARY CEILING FAN: The modern casual Hepburn fan comes with LED light covered by painted cased white glass that will keep home interior current and inspired; Measures 44 x 44 x 19.15 Inch
- MULTI-SPEED REVERSIBLE FAN MOTOR: Whisper Wind motor delivers ultra-powerful airflow with quiet performance; Change the direction from downdraft mode during the summer to updraft mode during the winter
- LED GLOBE LIGHT KIT: Energy-efficient dimmable LED light bulbs let you control the lighting and ambiance of the living space; The long lasting bulbs have longer lifespan than traditional bulbs
The Hepburn Indoor Ceiling Fan has a high-quality construction and is made from durable materials that will last you for years to come. It’s available in several finishes, so you can choose the one that best matches your home decor.
Hunter Fan Company 53091 Builder Deluxe Indoor Ceiling Fan
This fan has an aerodynamic design that makes it look like a modern piece of art. It comes with an LED light kit and can be installed in place of any existing ceiling fan. The blades are made from real wood and are available in five different finishes, which ensures that there’s something for everyone.
- CLASSIC CEILING FAN: The traditional Builder Deluxe fan comes with LED light covered by toffee glass that will keep home interior inspired; Measures 52 x 52 x 17.77 Inch
- MULTI-SPEED REVERSIBLE FAN MOTOR: Whisper Wind delivers ultra-powerful airflow fan with quiet performance; Change the direction from downdraft mode during the summer to updraft mode during the winter
- LED BOWL LIGHT KIT: Energy-efficient dimmable LED light bulbs let you control the lighting and ambiance of the living space; The long lasting bulbs have longer lifespan than traditional bulbs
- PULL CHAIN CONTROL: Turn the bronze ceiling fan on/off and adjust the speed quickly and easily with the pull chain
It has a five-speed pull chain control, so you can easily adjust the fan speed to your liking. The fan is available in two different sizes and can be installed on ceilings that are up to 12 feet high.
Emco Low Profile Ceiling Fans – EF-SL3072W Full Size Polished Nickel
A low profile ceiling fan is a fan that has a smaller blade span. This makes it ideal for use in rooms where space is limited, such as kitchens and bedrooms. Low profile fans are typically around 22 inches in height, making them much more compact than standard models.
Low-profile fans often come with the same features as their larger counterparts: variable speeds, remote control capability, reversible blades (for summer or winter), and light kits that can be installed on top of the motor housing or underneath it (depending on whether you have an attic or basement). However there are some drawbacks to installing one of these types:
- If you have an older home with low ceilings–under 9 feet–you may not be able to install this type safely because they require at least 10 feet between the floor and ceiling (for example if there’s a beam running across your room). In this case you would need another type like flush mount or hugger which doesn’t require any additional clearance above its mounting location.* You won’t get much air flow out from underneath because there isn’t enough room between floor joists/rafters etc; however since most people want less noise anyways this might work out well for them!
These vintage ceiling fans will really improve your home’s decor
Vintage ceiling fans are more than just a way to cool down your home. They add charm and style. They come in many different styles and are easy to install. These vintage ceiling fans will really improve your home’s decor!
The vintage ceiling fans we’ve looked at are some of the best available. They have a classic look that will never go out of style, so they’ll always be perfect for any room in your home. If you’re looking to add some charm and style to your decor, check out these great options!